Friday, September 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Mama!

Today (Sep 5) I have a short entry.    

Happy birthday to my grandma! (aka, Mama) 


Unfortunately today I had to work, so tomorrow we celebrate with a birthday lunch
Here are some of the cards I have created... now to decide which to give her :)

These were some fast simple cards. I layered up the die cut words for some dimension (no way I could cut foam tape or pop dots to fit) and topped it off with some clear wink of stella. (full product list below)
 


Products:
  • Happy Birthday Die from Dee's Distinctively (In the Making)
  • Wink of Stella, clear 
  • Various card stock from Michaels/Recollections
  • Ranger's Multi-Medium, Matte 
  • Tombow's multi liquid glue and permanent tape runner
  • background card stock from DCWV Citrus matstack, and all dressed up matstack
  • and my old school fiskars trimmer and corner rounder punch from Creative memories