Sunday, September 7, 2014

It's the most wonderful time of the year... The beginning of winter product releases!

As a crafter, one of the things I look forward to the most are all the product releases. Unfortunately my wallet doesn't agree and it may start to cry. There are so much I want to get!

My top 3 right now are, and in no particular order:
  • Lawn Fawn
  • Winnie and Walter 
  • Simon Says Stamp



First off:

Winnie and Walter's This Awesome House

This Awesome House - Winnie & Walter, LLC

(picture credit Winnie & Walter, LLC via pintrest)


I saw this stamp set and could not help myself. I instantly fell in love with it and can't stop the ideas flowing! I placed my order and can't wait for it to arrive. 

This stamp is going to make some amazing cards. This would be perfect for: Welcome Home from a house sitter or pet sitter - maybe a little "report card" on the animal. How cute would that be! (Unless you were watching our dog, that may be a different story... I love you anyways Dex) 


Lawn Fawn

I've chosen just a few of my favs from this release, it's so awesome, and there so many there no way I could go over them all. The best part, almost all the stamps have matching dies! That's a HUGE plus for me. 

So, I'm not a huge fan of halloween cards but these new Monster Mash stamps are adorable. I'm thinking of all the tags and birthday cards that can be created from there little cuties. 

Now, critters in the arctic on the other hand I can't stop the flow of ideas! It seems so Canadian in a way  *hint hint*




There we have the love you a latte set. I can see so many uses for this set; invitations, get well cards, thinking of you... Mix in the milk and cookies set for even more fun! so many ideas! 

Deck the halls, sorry but you will have to stay tuned for my ideas with this set ;)


Last but not least, 

Simon Says Stamp 


SSS has come out with some amazing snowflake stamps and dies this season, but I can't wait to get my hands on the "Pile of Gifts" and "Brilliant Gifts" die set. 

I am a bit of a sucker for sentiments, so (eventually) I will be ordering this pack of holiday/seasonal stamps as well. 
pack includes: Inside Holiday Greetings, Peace on Earth, Essential Greetings and Many Thanks 

Also this die set looks amazing!! Season's Greetings, Deco Tree and Christmas Blessing. I love that these words can be used together, alone or mixed with other sets

It is Stamptember with SSS, so I will update more as they come!