Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Mail Call!! #1

Super excited today, I received my order from Clearly Besotted Stamps.
Instead of tearing into the package like I normally would have, I decided to restrain myself and do a Mail Call, package opening.  Let me know what you think!

I just want to point out some of these stamps may no longer be available. I did get some on a clearance sale of retiring stamps


Air mail, straight from the UK! 
First off, I am LOVING Clearly Besotted Stamps's packaging. It really has a personal touch, and makes me feel valued for ordering from them. (I'm taking note for my own use)

It's all wrapped all neat and tidy in hot pink tissue paper, and hand signed. I love when companies have this personal touch.

Ok! the first stamp set: You can never have too many sentiments, especially celebration stamps.

Time To Celebrate Additions

This set of 7 stamps are the perfect size for cards with out overwhelming the card. Yet some techniques like masking off and heat embossing in different colours of detailed embossing powder can easily make these sentiments the focal point of the card.

This next set has matching Dies, and I am not a fan of fussy cutting, so naturally I had to order both stamps and dies. The dies came in this awesome envelope-board. it was folded over like an envelope but the back was a firm chip board style material. And I love how its labeled "please do not bend." I have to say this is the best/safest way I have been mailed die's so far. Not that I have ever had issues with any of the other shipping methods, this just stuck out as wow for me.
Blooming Marvellous
I have a couple ideas in mind that I can't wait to create and show you!

This last one in my order today is by far the best of the bunch in my opinion. Cute factor 10. 
Merry Little Christmas
The only thing that saddened me about this was when I ordered the matching Die set became sold out, mid order. I almost shed a tear, but I hesitated a few hours... So I only have myself to blame for that.  I wasn't going to let that stop me from getting the stamps though! Today (02 Sep 2014) I see that the dies are back in stock and I will be placing that order soon!

How can you NOT love this reindeer?!
I can't wait to bust out the coloured pencils and gamsol (aka. Odorless Mineral Spirits) or some water colours...  I'm imagining that red nose with glossy accents or a sparkly gem!
That's it for this order... now to get crafting!