Friday, September 19, 2014

Mail Call #3!

Ok, I know what you are thinking... WOW she's been getting a lot of mail lately.
Well, what can I say, there's been some great stamps coming out! When I love something I have to get it before they are gone or I lose my ideas... maybe one day I will share my idea book... hmm...  Back to the mail!





This one I am SOO excited about. A few days ago I wrote this post about Winnie and Walter's This Awesome House. Well... IT'S HERE!!! I'm surprised how fast it got here too, only about a week. Love that it came in bubble wrap packaging, and that everything was tied together in this little bundle.
How awesome is this little tag they added?! And sequins! How can you not love getting bonus sequins!! Awesome little touches.

I can't wait to get started on some of my ideas for this stamp.

There was a second package as well this time... My Die Hard club by Stamps of Life has arrived! This one is ornaments4Christmas
These ornaments and sentiments are adorable, and I like that they also give you a little Idea card.

Coordinating stamp/die sets are one of the best craft investments for me... no fussy cutting!!  I can't free hand draw, cut or trace a circle to save my life so this set is fantastic! Now to get the matching set moreornaments4Christmas. It will have to wait a little bit though.

In other crafy news, my order from the Scrapbooking Made Simple sale is being processed finally, and will be on its way to me soon!! Oh that will be a fun post!
They made no promises on shipping times due to the size of the sale, it is by far their biggest sale of the year, and some of the best prices I have even seen on die. Some of the Sizzix dies were going for a dollar...  A DOLLAR!! Other Sizzix items were up to 50% off and the rest of the store was 20% off I believe. I ended up placing 2 orders because... I had no self control. But everything is super useful and I have ideas for, not just wants.

Lastly, World Card Making Day is coming up... more news on that later!

Happy crafting!