Sunday, September 28, 2014

Shopping Spree!

I love shopping local. One of the best local stores is Be Creative, and I went on a bit of a shopping spree there yesterday. They are the only local "in person" store I have found that carries Wink of Stella, Pan Pastel and a huge selection of... well, almost everything! Not to mention the best double sided tape - Sookwang

One of the best things about Be Creative is they strongly support another local company, In The Making.  In The Making is better known for their most popular product, Glitter Ritz

In The Making also have their own die cuts, Dee's Distinctively I got some of both product today! Along with some Memory Box, Impression Obsession, and a Sakura white Gelly pen. 

The one thing I can't contain my excitement over, Be Creative had a set on 72 Prismacolor soft core pencils. So I bought it, I tried to resist but couldn't! I can't wait to get to colouring and cutting!