Thursday, April 2, 2015

Just an update

Hello everyone! I just wanted to give a short update on my blog/craft adventures.

I'm still in the process of unpacking but I have almost everything ready to go. I've bought myself a new proper desk to work from! No more kitchen table for this craft girl! Also done some organization in the closet. I'm at the point where I just need dad's help to get the walls painted, find some shelves and I will be back in business.

I did a small shopping Spree at Be Creative the other day and fell in love with the new Tonic Dies! More motivation (as if some was needed) to get the office/craft room finished.  This weekend will be fan expo, Princess Leia braids and all (everyone else will have the buns going right?!) and the Fleetwood Mac concert which is where I will get the art for my walls. Can't wait to have everything done and show you the results with a new tour.

The biggest issue right now... My ink collection is suffering a bit which I feel is affecting my creative stamping (cough*i just want new toys*cough), so, what inks and I going to get? I've debating between the whole collection of Simon Says Stamp inks or the mini Hero Arts inks with some Tim Holtz tins...
Which would you go for?