Wednesday, June 17, 2015

#thedailymarker30day2 - week two

I have a little less going on this week, so I hope to have a bit more colouring happening!

Day 8: I intended to spend most of the day with my crafts, but the heat won over me. I ended up testing out my White Pigment Ink from Simon Says Stamp and my prisma pencils on some Craft cardstock. There just some doodle flowers and then the White Rabbit. After wards i though he needed a scene. I may make this into a card for my friend - we both love Alice in Wonderland. I should paint Alice for her... The Rabbit is another stamp from Deep Red stamps



 Day 9: WOW what a day at work... All the more reason to craft, to de-stress. It works quite well! Simple cards tonight. I had stamped a bunch of images last week for night like this. I grabbed my water colours and colours my fav rose again. Then grabbed my seedless Preserve distress ink, along with mowed lawn and used those to water colour another rose. Just lovely they will make some great cards. Yes slightly obsessed with this rose stamp...




Day 10: Today I started to finish my stamp re-organization and up-cycled this old baby wipe container. Turns out it holds my rubber stamps perfectly -- for now :)   One day I will get around to covering the container or getting something a little bigger.  I used one of the Sparkle Creations stamps and my prisma pencils. Unfortunately she ran into an accident later in the week :(




Day 11: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!! June 11 was a busy day, Also mom and dad's anniversary, wee ended up doing a BBQ at moms place with cake my brother and grandma made, and some wine. So I kept the colouring for the day simple. I've fallen in love with my Sparkle Creations stamps again now that I have better tools and organization. 


Day 12: I had a burst of creativity today after work! I ended up taking all the images - that were just scattered all around, as inspiration right? - and turned most of them into cards. Along with another Sparkle Creations stamp - there will be a lot of the same stamps used, I'm finding some of the rubber stamps are easier to colour with than the clear ones I have.  



Day 13 & 14: I was a bit defeated by the heat on the weekend, but still made sure I coloured! Peerless water colour on the Angel, and Prisma pencils on some Stamps of Life images