Monday, July 27, 2015

Amazon, Colours, SSS, and SMS

ok. I've gone off the deep end again with shopping, I can't seem to resist a good deal.

Amazon Prime day was kind of a bust for craft stuff, but I did end up ordering some fun foam, and 2 movies I have been wanting.




I few weeks ago now my brother an I finally went to this art store in town - an ACTUAL art supply store called Colours. They are based in Edmonton, AB, but have a store not to far from me. http://www.artistsupplies.com/
 We were in heaven. My brother is into drawing and I'm into painting and colouring. I got some new good quality watercolour brushes, good watercolour paper and a prisma pencil colourless blender.



Simon says stamp had a surprise sale on, so I couldn't turn that down. I needed more storage pockets anyways. the stamps, die, and stencils worked their way into my order too some how.. must be magic :)




 Lastly, this little guy was on sale at Walmart. Have to try things out and see how well it works.

Then there is the Scrapbooking Made Simple sale that's still going on. If only our dollar was doing better I would have ordered more. but I got a bunch of Lawn Fawn stamp/dies at 20% off, and some sizzix stuff coming too! will do a mail call when those get here. very excited!!