Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Update

Hey crafting world!

I've been quite behind in crafting lately I’ll give a short little update what’s been going on.
I had all these plans to finish cleaning my craft room and working on a boat load of cards and some scrapbooking pages… Then I had an accident and was out of commission for a while. I got in a fight with the mandolin I got for Christmas and well, it won.
Day after injury
Mom came to my rescue though! The doctor said no stitches, just bandage it and a few weeks recovery time. I’m almost fully healed and thankfully there is no major damage. Little more time and will be good as new. While on the side lines I managed to catch up on my PVR’d shows, and once I got some movement back I was able to finish labeling my ink pads, and organized my two containers of jewellery I’ve made in to one large shoe box for storage.  


I will get the sad new over with first. One of my favorite stores is closing down. We’ve lost 2 of our 4 craft stores in the last 6 months. Sad for me, but one is going to spend time with her grand kids (Be Creative), and the other, A paper Notion, I found out this week will be relaunching as an online store! 

That leads to my happy news… I got my MISTI!
So excited to get to work with this. I found an awesome deal on Amazon for Derwent Watercolor Pencils and they should be here next week, and got a new paper trimmer. My order from Scrapbooking Made Simple is finally in so I will have things to work with on the next coloring challenge! Stay tuned for more on that.

Yes! There is another colouring challenge with Kathy over at http://www.thedailymarker.com/

I can’t wait to get started!